By becoming a member of IANL you will have a say in how the organisation is run and be able to participate in its Elections.
Duties of members include:
- Furthering the purposes of the CIO and holding the organisation to account
- Participating in achieving the objectives of the Masjid including joining working groups and committees
- Attending and participating in General Meetings including voting on resolutions
- Nominating and electing Trustees and the President
Membership of the CIO is open to any Sunni Muslim who:
- Is a permanent resident of the UK
- Permanently resides or works in the Borough of Barnet, or a general meeting of the members decides otherwise in the event that a regular attendee resides just outside the boundaries of the borough
- Has been a regular attendee for at least two years (unless otherwise agreed by a majority decision at a meeting of the charity trustees)
- Agrees with the objects and rules of the CIO
Initial Admin processing fee is non-refundable (regardless of application outcome).
The annual membership fee is £50.
If you would like to join please complete the form below.
Please note as stated above there will be a £10 admin fee (paid when completing the form online). The Admin fee is non refundable.
Once submitted we will request:
- Proof of residence (recent gas/electric/telephone bill or a copy of your drivers licence)
- Photocopy of Passport