By becoming a member of IANL you will have a say in how the organisation is run and be able to participate in its Elections.
Membership of the CIO is open to any Sunni Muslim who:
- Is a permanent resident of the UK
- Permanently resides or works in the Borough of Barnet, or a general meeting of the members decides otherwise in the event that a regular attendee resides just outside the boundaries of the borough
- Has been a regular attendee for at least two years (unless otherwise agreed by a majority decision at a meeting of the charity trustees)
- Agrees with the objects and rules of the CIO
If you would like to join please complete the form below:
Returning the Form
Return the form to us signed and with the following:
- £10 cheque for admin fee made payable to “Islamic Association of North London”. (Admin fee is non refundable)
- Proof of residence (recent gas/electric/telephone bill or a copy of your drivers licence)
- Photocopy of Passport
The annual membership fee is £50.