From 19 July we will have new Prayer arrangements:
- Prayer Spacing between Musalleen during Salah will no longer be observed
- Socially Distanced Prayer Area – The Basement hall will be reserved for socially distanced prayers for those who do not yet feel comfortable with praying shoulder to shoulder
- Masks – Musalleen are encouraged to continue to wear masks
- Prayer mats will no longer be a requirement for attendance. You have the option to bring one.
- Shoe racks will be able to be used again.
- Mushafs and books will still not be accessible
- New Jamaat Times – 3 Jummahs 1:30, 2:15, 3:00 pm
- No spacing between Musalleen except the 3rd Jummah
- Socially Distanced Jamaat – 3rd Jummah will be a socially distanced Jummah for those who are not comfortable with praying shoulder to shoulder
- Sisters will be able to attend 2nd and 3rd Jummah.
- Opening Times – Gates open at 12:30 pm
- Shoe Bags will need to be used as Shoe areas will not be accessible. Bags will be used just like Eid
- One-way system will continue to be implemented, please follow instructions upon arriving.