Here are the Eid Prayer times:
|2nd||7:30||Expected to be less busy|
|3rd||8:45||Expected to be less busy.
Basement reserved for Women
|4th||10:00||Basement reserved for Women|
|5th||11:15||Basement reserved for Women|
- Fajr Jama’ah on Eid day will be at 5:00 am.
- The prayers may start earlier than stated if the mosque becomes full in order to ease congestion inside and outside the mosque.
- Women are welcome at all prayers and extra space will be made available during the 8:45, 10:00 and 11:15 prayers (The Basement)
- STRICTLY no parking in the Mosque, Homebase, Topp Tiles or Church car parks.
- Please plan to arrive at the masjid 20 minutes before the designated prayer time to allow for parking, walking to the mosque or those requiring special assistance etc.
- Please do not block the pavements for others as it is Sunnah to be respectful and courteous to our neighbours.
- Please keep your shoes with you in the bags provided and exit the prayer hall as directed, as this will help speed up exiting of the halls and allow the next jamaat to enter more smoothly.