Alhamdullilah, we are pleased to announce that we are now open for Taraweeh salah.
Please note the following arrangements:
- Isha will be read at its appointed time on the calendar for 10 mins.
- Musalleen will have a minute to do their adhkar after Salah then Taraweeh will begin.
- Taraweeh prayers will consist of 8 Rakaat and last for around 30 mins.
- Sisters Hall will be open. There are 17 spaces for sisters.
- Halls will be kept ventilated with doors and windows open.
- Wudhu facilities will be off limits. Brothers and sisters who need to use the toilet will need to go home. Wudhu can be made with bottles of water in the car park if necessary.
- There will be no space offered for prayer in the car park area.
- Brothers and sisters will be permitted to enter 15 mins before Iqama of Isha.
- Please keep children under 12 at home. Though we normally welcome children to the masjid it will be late and may be difficult to maintain social distancing.
- Entry will be based on first come first served basis. As soon as the halls are full or the Iqamah is given there will be no entry thereafter.
- As per all salah, please bring your own Prayer Mat, wear your mask and bring a bag for your shoes.
- In accordance with the latitude provided for places of worship in the latest government guidance, personal details will not be taken at entry.
Make a Donation
Your contribution will help us maintain the range of services we offer. We also have various causes that you can support including the Redevelopment project, Sadaqah (supporting local families in need).