The Barnet Fairness Commission (BFC) is a cross-party initiative of local residents, councillors and community groups – including the Islamic Association of North London, Community Barnet, Finchley Progressive Synagogue, Christians Against Poverty, Somali Bravanese Welfare Association and Middlesex University – working to help build a fairer, more inclusive and more prosperous Barnet,
The BFC want to hear your views on:
- Tackling poverty and inequality
- What community resources are needed in Barnet
- How we can help build a thriving local economy and social enterprise sector
- How we can strengthen community cohesion and tackle hate crime
- How we can tackle gender inequality and end domestic violence and abuse
- How we can help make Barnet an even better place to live!
All are welcome! The event will be held in the 1st Floor Hall at IANL on Wednesday 22 January 2020 7.30 pm-9.30 pm.