At the Mosque
- Please be very patient in this month and exercise more restraint and forbearance in your dealings.
- Please help the mosque management by cooperating with those who are in-charge (wearing high-visibility jackets).
- Please reuse and recycle water bottles to follow Islamic instructions regarding Israaf.
- Please do not bring bags to the mosque at any time. You might get delayed due to security checks.
- The mosque will provide dates and water for iftaar everyday and an after iftaar meal on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays.
- Iftaar and Suhoor will be provided in the last 10 days of Ramadan.
- Donations for Iftaar and Suhoor can be made to the mosque staff and trustees or via online banking. Please, always ask for a receipt.
Children during Isha/Taraweeh Prayers
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the main prayer hall. They must always stand next to their parents/guardians in prayers. They MUST not be left unsupervised at any times.
- Due to the expected congestion during Isha/Taraweeh prayers, children under 7 years old are not allowed in the masjid for these prayers. They are welcome at all the other prayers.
- After 10 Rakaat there is normally a lot of space in the main hall, therefore, it is requested that brothers from other floors must come to the main hall after 10 rakaat.
- Any disagreement or complaint should be brought to the attention of the Imams, staff or the trustees AFTER the prayers.
- Please choose your position in the masjid having regard to the air conditioners. Due to the changing weather it would be difficult to maintain an ambient temperature at all times. Be patient!
- Kindly, respect and follow the parking laws and etiquette. Parking in Homebase is for Isha/Taraweeh prayers only between 9.30 pm and 12:30 am. Please only park where allowed otherwise Homebase will terminate the arrangement.
- Please do not make noise inside or outside of the masjid at ANY time and do not disturb the neighbours in any way at any time. Speak very softly at all times.
- Windows, especially at the back and side of the masjid, are not to be opened after 8 pm.
- Please pay your Zakaah and Fitrana early in Ramadan to facilitate timely onward disbursement to the needy.