Eid Prayers will be at 5am, 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am
|3rd||9:30am||Basement also reserved for Women|
|4th||10:30am||Basement also reserved for Women|
- Fajr Jama'ah on Eid day will be at 4.15 am.
- The prayers may start earlier than stated if the mosque becomes full in order to ease congestion inside and outside the mosque.
- Women are welcome at all prayers and extra space will be made available during the 9:30 and 10:30 prayers (The Basement)
- STRICTLY no parking in the Mosque, Homebase, Topp Tiles or Church car parks.
- Please remember to pay Fitrana/Zakatul-fitr @ £2 per family member before your Eid prayer.
- Please plan to arrive at the masjid 20 minutes before the designated prayer time, allowing for parking, walking to the mosque, etc.
- Please do not block the pavements for others as it is Sunnah to be respectful and courteous to our neighbours.
- Please keep your shoes with you in the bags provided and exit the prayer hall as directed, as this will help speed up exiting of the halls and allow the next jamaat to enter more smoothly.
Eid is Subject to Moon Sighting
Eid is subject to the sighting of the new moon as agreed by the main Islamic centres in London.