The youth represent one of the most important demographics that require our service and attention. At IANL we would love to explore the various ways we can support young Muslims growing up here in this part of London.
This working group will be responsible for exploring the avenues we can pursue as a masjid to keep our youth engaged.
Develop ideas to engage youth in areas such as: sports, education, social clubs etc.
Number of people: 5+
Gender: Brothers and Sisters
Hours per week: 2+ hrs
Duration: ~1 year
- You will need to have or be willing to learn the following skills:
- Good understanding of Islamic principles and etiquettes
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Care and concern for future generations of Muslims
- Passion to build opportunities for others
If you are interested in getting involved with this please click the link below